How to password protect a folder?
the Flash Tutorial!
- Click on Password protect directories.
- Click on the folder name you wish to password protect.
- Check the box beside Folder requires a password.
- Enter the name you wish to give to the protected resource.
- Click on the Save button.
Example: If you wish to password protect the folder billing and name it Billing Program, you would click on the billing folder, check the box beside Folder requires a password, you would enter Billing Program in the field and you would click on the Save button.
Congratulations, you have successfully password protected a folder!
Password Protected Directories