How to add an autoresponder?
- Click on Mail.
- Click on Auto-Responders.
- Click on Add AutoResponder.
- Enter the autoresponder information as explained below.
- Email: Enter the email address of the autoresponder in this field and select the domain of the autoresponder in the list.
- From: Enter the name you wish to appear as the sender when emails are received from the autoresponder.
- Subject: Enter the subject of the autoresponder.
- Character Set: Select the character set, if other than us-ascii.
- HTML Message: Check the box if you have HTML code in the message.
- Body: Enter the message of the autoresponder in this field.
Example: If you wish to have an autoresponder for the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, you would enter moreinfo in the field and select bobcompany.com in the list.
Click on the Create button.
the Flash Tutorial!
Congratulations, you have successfully created a new autoresponder!
Mail - Email