How to add an FTP account?
the Flash Tutorial!
- Click on FTP Manager.
- Click on FTP Accounts.
- Click on Add Account, which is located in the middle of the FTP Account Maintenance page.
- Enter the account information, as explained below.
- Login: Type your desired login name for this new FTP account.
- Password: Type your desired password for this new FTP account.
- Directory: Enter the directory within your account that you want this new FTP account to have access to.
Example: If you wish to create the login joe with access to only http://www.bobcompany.com/joew/, you would enter joe in the login field and joew in the directory field.
- Click on the Create button.
Congratulations, you have successfully created a new FTP account!